Wednesday, August 20, 2008

what the fuck is wrong with people???

I witnessed the grossest thing ever this morning at the gym, I literally had to clamp my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't spit my surge all over the place.first off, at 7:00 this morning, I was the only girl on the weight floor without a trainer. and all (three) of the women that were with trainers were on some form of cable machine. the whole time. so sad...ok, so I'm going about my program and of course because I have to do chest supported rows, suddenly all of scla has to do csr's. I normally never see anyone using this equipment and now it's all the rage! I'm sure people use it regularly and I just don't notice it because I'm not doing those at the time, but whatever. I needed the equipment and it's being hogged by some skinny dude, so I'm annoyed. so this skinny dude in his running shorts, you know the ones - mega short - gets off the csr machine and is walking about doing ridiculous stretches. I sit up from doing a db press and notice him in the mirror, with his hand completely down his shorts, rummaging around for all the world to see. and don't tell me about adjusting guys because I don't want to hear it. he then takes his hand out of his shorts and sniffs his hand. I shit you not. as I said above, I had a mouthful of surge at the time and it almost went everywhere. I then proceeded to crack up laughing. because that's what I do in ridiculous situations. smelly hand dude then proceeded to go around and touch just about every set of db's. and that's when I said to myself, I'm outta here. and here I am now, with the image stuck in my head of this retard smelling his nasty ass hand. seriously? what the hell is wrong with people?

as an aside, has anyone ever checked this out? http://evilbeetgossip.film.com/
so friggin funny. yes, it's about celebrities but it's hysterical. reminds me of me. she's a serious hater too. and she loves michael phelps. just like me! maybe we are twins separated at birth!check it out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a reason I carry a travel-sized bottle of Purell in my gym bag.

Steph said...

"Smelly hand dude" almost beats "nice little guy" by one hundredth of a second.

So now it makes complete sense why the guys ordered homeboy baggy CP mesh shorts to train in...

And I'm still doing an Irish Jig around my house after you told me about Patty and The Swell Season!