Tuesday, August 12, 2008

omri and random hate thoughts

I'll get to omri in a minute, first off the weirdo guy that does db curls on the spin bike was at it again tonight. and to make it worse, he's in spandex shorts and a tank top. it wasn't a pretty site. both the outfit and the ridiculous curls he was doing on the bike. he then shows up in the weight area to do some "benching" on the smith machine, and the whole time he had his legs up in the air against the mirrors. really dude? bad enough you're using the smith machine, but now you're gonna put your feet up against the mirrors? such an asshole. and then his friend - dreadlocked white guy, also in spandex comes over to talk to him. whatever no big deal. except he's basically standing on top of me while I'm doing speed trap bar deadlifts. I just kept on doing what I was doing and didn't care if I hit him or not. he moved.
I would have totally appreciated the trainer asking me if I was using the cable machine tonight. if I wasn't holding db's in the air doing reverse lunges on the slide board. does it look like I'm using the damn cable machine. I guess the thought was there but really dude, how about you wait until I'm done doing my lunges? I think he just wanted to talk to me.
I was on the train tonight and got stuck beside this obnoxious woman who kept reassuring her fat daughter that marilyn monroe was a "perfect" size 13. when the fuck did a size 13 become perfect?? I thought the saying was a perfect size 6 or 8 or something like that?
which now leads me to omri. I have honestly met omri once. he seems like a nice little guy. I really don't have a problem with him. why would I? I've only met him once and I don't train with him. what I am beginning to get a little bonkers over is his comments in various blogs/forums. here are a few:
"I love the Cheesecake Factory– the familiar menu, the never-changing “specials,” the ginormous portions… You go in knowing what you plan on getting, you get it, you leave. Plus anyone who tells me the avocado egg rolls are bad (i dont care if they’re bad FOR you– I just need calories anyway) is a liar and is going straight to hell for it."
"I only started putting on the weight when Brian got me to scarf down every calorie i could find– bagels and all. So a high carb diet might be appropriate for me, whereas it might make another person fat and slow"

ok, I thought I had more of omri rubbing it in our faces that he NEEDS to put on weight, but I can't find anymore. anyways, really omri? do you need to gain weight? is that what you're trying to tell us? maybe I just read the comments too many times, or I'm just a fatty and am jealous but dude we get it. you're skinny and we're not. you can do freaky wall slide things in ec's article and we can't, you are great, we suck. hooray for you! not stop telling us how skinny you are for the love of christ. it's pissing me off. otherwise I don't have a problem with you.

1 comment:

Steph said...

"He seemed like a nice little guy." Probably the funniest thing you've wrote yet. I'm having flasbacks of Mini-Me. Maybe we should start dressing Brian and Omri in identical outfits. You think they would perform "It's a Hard Knock Life" one day for us.?

Perhaps as part of Skeleton Boy's initiation into the V Club (and I love the fact that we are now allowed to haze new members) we stuff eclairs and bon bons down him before our tickle fight and hair-braiding sessions (really McCressey; you need a reality check.)