Wednesday, August 6, 2008

seriously???

ec sent me this link today. I'm warning you before you click on it, it will fill you with such intense hatred, you will know what it's like to be me everyday.

http://www.netrition.com/cgi/newsprint.cgi?file=20080805115400_1

ok, now that you've read it. really.??? you're too fat to be executed? what else do you have to do in jail than workout? I mean, I've never been in jail, but I know peeps who have and there's nothing for you to do! and I know prison food isn't good. how are you so fat?? now I do know that you can like order snacks and all from the canteen, but really, how many snacks do you have to eat to be so grossly obese that it would be difficult to execute you?
and not to mention, who are his attorneys? their job really is to get a convicted rapist off death row by saying he's too grossly obese to be executed. give me a fucking break. these people have to just hate themselves. because if I was an attorney and this was my job, I'd just throw in the towel on life and call it a day.
I swear to god I've heard it all now.

No comments: