Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I rock

just a short one tonight because I can honestly say that I'm too goddamn tired to hate right now. just wanted to let you all know that last night I did a 175 lb trap bar deadlift for 3 reps and this morning did a 90 lb bench press for 2 sets of 2 reps. you all may not think that's alot, but it's the heaviest I've ever done. so I'm pretty happy with myself.
oh, and stolen from healthworks tonight, Gravity Pilates class description: Looking for that lean and tone look without bulking up? that's all I'm gonna write on it because I know when tony reads this his head is gonna explode. I'll bring the paper with me on saturday though so tony can blog about it himself. ahh, good times.
I totally lied about being too tired to hate (you all know that wasn't true anyways). I hate taking flameout. the pills are huge and they are now stuck in my throat.
BUT I do love michael phelps. I dont' give a shit that he's 23 years old. he's adorable and has a hot ass body.
and I'm going to bed now with that though. toodles

No comments: