Thursday, July 10, 2008

why?

this is going to be short and obviously not so sweet.
I've been noticing this guy on one of the spin bikes (not in class tony) riding along, but while doing so, also hold like 20 pound dumbells doing something like flys while he's pedaling. it's not exactly flys, it looks like he's doing the no money drill but with dumbells. why is he doing this? it hurts my head to see him doing it. in any case, he looks like an asshole and as I walked by him tonight I just shook my head at him. which if you know the story with me, that's almost the worst thing you can do to me, call me whatever name you want, but shake your head in disgust and that might be the last time your head shakes like that. and trust me CP staff, you do it on saturday, I will hurt all of you. I can bet brian will be the only one to even try it, knowing he's my "fav" and thinking I won't hurt him. I'll still punch him, don't worry

2 comments:

Steph said...

Don't pinch him until I get there-in my sunglasses, with my cell phone and pink weights doing bicep curls. Not coming until 1:00 though.

michelle said...

1:00???? NO!! WHY??