Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I am stupid

I mean that pretty much goes without saying but while in maine this past weekend I thought I was some kind of daredevil and decided to try out the rope swing on horseshoe lake. and like my mother said, michelle you're not a kid anymore only kids go on rope swings, well the rope swing fucked me up! from what I've been told, because you know alcohol was involved in this decision, I slid down the rope swing instead of letting go, hitting every knot on the rope. I have two purple fingers and a green pinkie. they're not broke but they might as well be because this means I can't hold a goddamn weight in either hand. typing this is killing me. everytime I hit the enter or shift key I get shock through my right hand. I am some kind of piece of work.

No comments: