Friday, July 18, 2008

random hate

thought I'd jump on the random friday thoughts, but of course mine is going to be random hates in no particular order:

-people who get on the train before the people who need to get off actually get off the train. what the fuck people! the train is going nowhere until the people are off and you are on, what kind of rush are you in that you need to plow past everyone, just to get on? where are you going that's so important. maybe I need to go there too to see how great it is. I know for goddamn sure nobody is that excited to get to work in the morning, so calm the fuck down.

-skinny ass bitches weighing themselves at the gym. I'm not even gonna bitch about it, that line says it all.

-tony's new program for me. are you fucking serious tony??? what have I done in the past to lead you to believe I can do 80 pushups? I'm gonna be at the gym all goddamn night on that day.

-to the fat chick who works in the office at my gym, this is why i hate you: you are a fat bitch. everytime I see her I actually smile. because she's fat and I'm not. how in gods good name do you stay that fat working at a gym? when I worked there I was working out every goddamn day. if for no other reason than I hated my job and I needed to get away from my desk. but still, I was making an effort.

-the hot dude that I have a big crush on at scla. yes, I am that girl in this situation. I don't hate him so he shouldn't be on this list but he was in a suit and tie and glasses on the elevator and thats really all I can think of right now, so that's why he's here

-my asshole downstairs neighbor who doesn't have the balls to come out and say something to me about not closing the gate behind me when I come into the yard. I mean if I were her, I wouldn't have the balls to say anything to me either, but I'm just stating she's a pussy.

-per suggestion I am deleting this line. but just know that I hate loud typers and talkers

-pete who told me I suck earlier in the week. don't like you right now and you are not getting cupcakes tomorrow.

-my boss at emma's. who's just an ass and pissed me off last night.

ok, that's it for now. I have a date I gotta get ready for and need to de-hate so I don't scare him away.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I just had a 5 minute coughing spasm from laughing so hard. I too thought about doing a random thoughts Friday on my blog (but didn't want to give Cressey more credit than he deserves). I didn't have time because, and add I'm hating this to my hate list, I had to re-arrange my ENTIRE trip to California next week because I wrongly assumed my extended family would be there and they're not. I hate me! I will tell you stories tonight about "the fat chicks" who work at my other gym. Frightening......Bring me a cupcake and I'll eat it morsel by morsel in front of Pete's face. Better yet, bring some for Katherine and tell her not give any to Pete. You know she would!