Wednesday, July 2, 2008

crackheads, crutches and cockroaches

yea, I said cockroaches bitches! no lie, I leave the gym tonight and get on the redline at park street and see this guy in front of my hop to the right so I look down and there's a cockroach the length of my palm scurrying along the ground. no shit. I'm so not girly but I HATE bugs. so I immediately screech like a little girl and run for my life. I'm still fucking itchy and freaked out. I'm going to be having dreams about that fucker tonight. christ.

I'm totally going backwards here. so before I get on the redline I have to walk through boston common, which is crackhead central. there's a c.h. chick walking towards me muttering about how she's going to snap. so I steer clear of her and right behind her I find out why she's going to snap. another c.h. whining, but why didn't you tell me donna. over and over again. and then the bitch ended up at the harvard stop with me. I don't know how that happened because she wasn't moving fast enough to get to the train in time. I am cursed I tell you.
I hate crackheads. sweet baby jesus do I hate crackheads.

so yea, there were two guys on crutches at the gym tonight. I've never seen anyone on crutches at the gym. ever. normally I'd say wow, they're really dedicated to their training. but this ain't cressey performance people. this is scla. and they're just assholes for being at the gym on crutches. I think someone's looking for some sympathy. and I don't have any for them

totally unrelated, but all is forgiven eric for not putting me on the powerpoint on sunday, if only because you said I was the wind beneath your wings and I personally know that cp wouldn't be the same without me. so, you know, no special thanks needed...
and pete, don't hate. because I can already hear you bitching that I let eric off too easily.

have a happy 4th everyone!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Crackheads are people too!

Anonymous said...

its too bad you didn't start this blog when you worked at the PO. Endless material.

Anonymous said...

I fucking hate BCC (boston common crackheads) too. NEarly been robbed like 50 times butbeing streetwise helps. If a crackhead ever says "Hey excuse me can i ask u sumthin?" pull out a gat and tell him to get the fuck back (risking being shot yoruself, mobbed, murdered next time they see you) or be smart and just walk.