Thursday, July 10, 2008

pregnant people make me nauseous

this is probably the only time I'm going to apologize for my personal views, mostly because I know some of my readers have kids, so I'm sorry for the forthcoming rant. but really, pregnant people make me nauseous. I have known since I've been ten that I dont' want kids. I don't understand why anyone wants children honestly. they grow up to be fuckers. this all stems from a lady at the gym last night who not only was wearing big ass sunglasses in the weight area, who not only had on flip flops, who not only was doing some ridiculous move with 5 lb dumbells, but was doing all this wearing a tight ass tank top and was atleast 8 months pregnant. I'd almost forgive all the ridiculous shit she was doing if she just had a normal t-shirt on, but no a tank top was what she felt like wearing. if I was a normal, child loving person I'd say, yay for you! you're pregnant! but I'd still say, put some fucking clothes on. because nobody wants to see that shit.
again, sorry to all the children loving/having people. dont' mean to offend you guys, because I actually like you. the rest of the world, I hate.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I hated being pregnant. i gained 60+ pounds each pregnancy, was bloated, walked like a penguin. I was so not the glowing woman prototype. More like the bitchy Jabba the Hut kind. But, I love, love my kids. Love them even more now that they're older. I am so training in my sunglasses tomorrow.

michelle said...

will you wear flip flops too? just with me in mind? please do....
see you saturday?