Friday, February 20, 2009

OH MY GOD!!!!

The National are coming to boston! The National are coming to boston! The National are coming to boston!
THE VOICE IS COMING TO BOSTON!!!!

I can’t even think straight right now. I’m about ready to pee my pants and probably give myself a heart attack from the shear excitement I am feeling right now. Mind you, tickets don’t go on sale until tomorrow so I am not even in yet. But the fact that they are coming here is enough to make me freak out!!! And steph is in damn PR so I have nobody to freak out with! I will have permagrin on for the rest of the day. I wish I could take a picture just to show you all that I do in fact know how to smile! and these assholes at work will not be able to get to me anymore today. Fuckers. They are trying their best today to make me snap, I’ll tell you that much. But it won’t work any longer.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I got your multiple messages when I landed and I start screaming in the plane."OMG The National is coming!" They are in my head all of the time. This totally calls for a new pair of concert jeans you know.

michelle said...

I just thought the other day, I need new jeans!!