Sunday, February 15, 2009

I heart chris howard

I told chris that my next blog was going to be about him and while I wanted to mention some other things that went on this week and not seem like a total stalker crazy girl, I don't want to take away from the "all about chris blog post"

so I went to portland earlier this week to contest a speeding ticket and was not so successful but I did get to spend some time in the city which was nice because I do love me some portland. I wake up on friday to a text from anna asking if I was coming to training and also find out chris is coming to town. and I'm pretty sure I screeched like a little girl when I read it. so I immediately text anna back asking if chris was coming out to the facility because I wasn't going to the seminar and I had to make sure I got to see him.

see, chris was my favorite intern at cp. which is not a title I throw around lightly. and while I did finally warm up to larrabee, and I did really like kevin neeld, christopher howard will go down as my most favorite intern EVER! he's the only one that could walk by while I was doing glute ham raises and ask (repeatedly) if we were having fun yet without me wanting to rip his face off. he once approached me while I was doing rotational medball shotputs and said, in case you want some advice, I'd do it this way. instead of a certain coach, like say BRIAN, who just yells at you across the facility about how you're doing it wrong. and chris might be the only dude to talk jeans with me and steph and have it not be condescending. so my point being, if you haven't gotten it yet is that want him to come back to hudson asap. please hurry up through massage school and come back to us!!! we miss you!! (not just me either) in the meantime, it was great to see you this weekend, at the very least come back and visit soon.

oh and in case you all don't know what chris looks like, this is him (how could you NOT love him???):

No comments: