Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm back bitches!

yes I realize it's been more than a month since I've posted a new blog and I know that you all have missed me terribly, so I apologize to all my fans, I know it's tough living a michelle free life. I will try my hardest to get back on the blogging bandwagon.
honestly I don't have anything new to report here. somehow I made will afraid of me today, (I think it was him anyways) and I thought I was on some pretty good behavior at cp today so I don't even know what I did to make him scared of me. but I will say that, as most of you know, I have no trouble you know, asking to work in on something with them, or say you know telling someone to get the fuck out of my way because I am trying to push the sled and if you don't I will run your ass over. I'm just sayin. and you know if someone isn't going to speak up for themselves, I also have no trouble doing that for them too. so, yes the rest of the girls are probably known as the quiet ones and I am the bitchy one that yells and swears. but what the fuck? someone's gotta do it.
ok, I have a birthday party to attend. but before I leave, I just want to publicly apologize to Catherine. here goes:
Catherine, I am deeply sorry for offending you with my post a while back. PLEASE come back to cp. I don't like being the only bitch there (that's a lie, I don't mind it at all). I also don't like being the only person to make fun of pete. it's so much better telling him he'd be better looking if he were a few inches taller when you are there to tell him too. think of the fun we had, mostly at pete's expense but it was fun regardless! I will await your return. hurry back!

1 comment:

Steph said...

So glad you're back. I'm guessing that the CP crew could think of other adjectives for me other than, "the quiet one." Can I be YOUR intern? And as for Pete, I'm getting pretty good at giving him shit but always with a spoonful of sugar. He does have good taste in music after all. Probably the best there (after you and I of course.)