Sunday, January 25, 2009

my crazy friend steph


a couple weeks back this was on the quote of the week board at CP. I thought I'd take a picture just in case steph was ever needing a reminder that she did actually say it. now, the below is actually stolen from steph's blog:
"That's when the ankles started throbbing. That's when I ran INTO the headwind. That's when I got cold. That's when I started to question everything"

STEPH! STOP RUNNING!

I also miss you on saturdays. stop running and come back to lifting heavy weights with me

2 comments:

Steph said...

1. The National is playing on Gossip Girl right now. Total girl scream.

2. I would have preferred "my awesome friend steph with the great taste in music, jeans, alcohol and bags. But I can live with crazy.

I telling Drew that sometimes you need to try things more than once and gave the example of my first marathon. At the end I said, "Never again will I run one. Then I had an open mind and decided to to try again." He told me, "Mom, you sprained your ankle and were on crutches. It's just stupid that you're running it a third time." The love I get around here.

michelle said...

I'm happy and sad at the same time for our national now. they will become so huge they will no longer be the same....