Friday, April 17, 2009

all time high

the hate is running at an all time high tonight. it's mostly for reasons that don't concern scla, though the jumping rope guy almost got a landmine to the fucking forehead but I digress... this post is going to be dedicated to things I don't hate. because at this point in time I have to focus on those things. otherwise my head is going to explode. so, in no particular order here we go:

highland kitchen: because even though the waitress didn't bring me the right drink (twice), I know that I can go to bo and explain my drink and get what I want.
highland kitchen (again): because they make their own pickles. enough said.
(I love highland kitchen)
jason: even though he makes me absolutely bonkers crazy, he makes me laugh. and right now I need to laugh.
sling blade: because yes, even a disturbing depressing movie can be made into a comedy when jason is involved.
alison: because even though she is miles away, she still knows that wine, chocolate, baked good and most of all tequila will make me happy
chris howard: just because.
friends who remind you that they're there for you no matter what.
friends who share their sad stories with you and listen to yours and don't mind sitting in silence
steph and eric: for making "going elwell" into a verb and a blog post
all the people who donated money for my bike ride: your generosity astounds me. I love you all
my married former gym boyfriend: I know you think I'm crazy but thank you for taking the weight off the landmine for me because I was honestly too tired and out of breath to do it myself. and I refuse to not re-rack my weights. even if technically I have someone else do it.
LOST: goddamn you lost! I have no idea what's going on but I love you anyways.
tony: for making me into a gym snob and a lover of lifting heavy shit. it truly keeps me sane
the fact that my mind thinks in song. that doesn't sound right but you get what I'm saying. the song may be annoying at times and sometimes I have like songs battling it out in my head but I like that I "think" in music
and lastly, my bed: I love you bed. I hate that I have to leave you in 7 hours but I'll be back...

here I leave you with the song that has been stuck in my head all night

No comments: