Thursday, October 2, 2008

I am a rockstar

because... I have a video on tony's blog. I'd hyperlink it, but the only people who read this blog know tony too, so I'm sure it's no surprise. and I dont' know how to hyperlink. I made those lunges look easy bitches, but they weren't. the video makes it look like I should have added more weight, but that shit was hard. anyways, my mom thinks tony's funny. I do not think tony's funny. let me explain. so for the past two nights I've trained at scla I forgot my program at home. and those who know the story of the douche at scla who wouldn't help me out the last time I forgot my program, knows that I was pissed with myself for forgetting it. and yea, I forgot it twice. but god dammit if I was gonna go home and not train. so I call my mom to log onto my email. after about 15 minutes of her trying to figure out how to download the program she starts reading me off week three's training. Box Squats 5x2. and in the comments DON'T BE A PUSSY. which my mom reads off and proceeds to crack up laughing. for like five minutes. real cute tony. real fucking cute. jerk. and you know what? I wasn't a pussy. for not having a spot and doing them at stupid scla and not cp, where I somehow become she-ra, I squatted pretty heavy. I'm sure not heavy in your eyes, but in mine it was pretty heavy. not tina kim heavy. but michelle heavy. so there.

p.s. I hate cottage cheese. I'm gonna dedicate a whole blog to how much I hate hate hate cottage cheese. but I need to go to bed. so look for it on saturday, which is when I have to eat it again. fucking cottage cheese

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Tony G is fucking hilarious

2. Don't be a pussy and eat your god damn cottage cheese! Get the friendship whipped kind and throw some sugar free chocolate fudge jello mix in it. Even pussies like that!